I went into how to blur certain sections of pictures to make one section pop.
1. Pick your picture
This process will work best when you have a picture with one person you want to emphasis or one thing you want to emphasis.
2. Use the lasso tool (on the side bar to cut out one section of the picture)
3. Then go to layers and press make new layer from cut.
4. Then Use the blur tool (on side bar looks like a water drop)
In this tool you can change the size of your brush and also change how much the blur is.
I used a larger brush and had my blur at 80.
5. Brush over the back layer of the picture
6. Your done! Now you have a section of your picture really standing out and contrasting the background.