For this blog post, put DJ Spooky and Judith Jack Halberstam in imaginative conversation with each other. You can think of this as creating a dialogue, informal exchange, or kind of discussion between the two authors. What are they talking about? Where do they agree and disagree? Where are they chatting? What questions might they have for us?
Critical Blog Posts:
1) Should engage with the text carefully.
2) Refer to specific examples from the text under examination.
3) Pose at least one question for class discussion.
4) Be a minimum of 300 words.
5) Include a descriptive title, relevant tags for navigation, indexing and proper categorization (ie. “blog 1 replies”).
6) Must be proofread and spell-checked.